Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Happy Heart




'happy heart' texture by Kim Klassen
linking with texture tuesday





Playing with textures gives me a happy heart! I'm very much into teal at the moment...I keep wearing it and using it in my texture making...I was pleased to get a painterly effect on this image by altering the colours with an adjustment layer, blurring the background and adding the texture under all the adjustment layers, so it gave a subtle, opaque effect with the whole mixture adding a teal colour...happy...happy heart :) 





22 comments:

  1. Bellissima elaborazione, poetico e un bel fiore! Complimenti, ciao! Cri : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely edit and image. Very Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful use of this texture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful edit! Well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its very beautifull, a big compliment to your work. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your photo and processing are so beautiful. You have created a wonderful painterly effect! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS!! I would frame it and put in on display.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the backgrounds you add to your images. The texture works so well and I especially like the way the flower pops!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colors are exquisite! Jacqui97223

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything about this image. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love teal too. Those colours go together perfectly. A beautiful work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, very painterly.- lovely image!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning! I love what you did here...it gives me a happy heart, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is so delicate....so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. excelente trabajo, ha quedado preciosa!, un abrazo grande!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous! This is really Happy Heart work of art :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, this is stunning, I love the effects you've put on it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it :)