Spyderco Native 5 Photo Shoot...



Time for a change in subject matter! My partner recently received a new pocket knife for his 40th birthday and he asked me to take some photo's for him...so being me, I wanted to take a look at the colours, form, lines and function of the item in question...up close and personal...I believe all good design is beautiful and this knife is no exception, as it's both functional as well as being perfectly balanced (from a design pov)...The top pic is now his wallpaper, so I'm taking that as a positive sign :)





'sooty' texture - available soon!



































11 comments:

  1. Very nice work. Love the perspective on these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great job! LOve that second one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the first image is my favorite. The others are also fantastic, great perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those top two shots are simply AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outrageously great shots..a pocket knife never looked so good!Love #1 & #5...love the wood grainy texture...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't have thought a knife could look so amazing :) I especially love the last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice shots that capture the distinctive design elements as well the aesthetics of the Native.
    Spyderco have photo comps for their knives, you should consider submitting your shots as they are as good as any I have seen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have made this pocket knife look beautiful Ruth!
    Great series of shots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos of the Native 5. Now I'll have to buy one. Thanks Ruth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it :)