Thursday, 24 November 2011

Be Thankful For...




"Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul"
                                                                  - Henry Ward Beecher


I used two layers of fine art textures I'm making here...still tweaking!





I give thanks and gratitude for all I'm learning, for having the opportunities to share my creativity with others and for having the ability to see the beauty in Nature every day. I'm so very fortunate! Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends...




19 comments:

  1. Wonderful colors and a lovely quotation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quote and the beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - love the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful composition of blues.
    Lovely quote.

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a terrific blue image!
    love your perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful blues . . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful quote, there are so many things to be grateful for ... I'm working on my TT photo now :-)
    Lovely blues, love your TT picture too, wonderful colors !
    Wish you a nice weekend,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love delphiniums, i love blue - and i adore this photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Questa foto è meravigliosa e ha dei colori molto belli. Complimenti per questa bellezza. Ciao Cri : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Delphiniums are so stately and beautiful. What a lovely edit. Thank you for sharing with Photo Art Friday Ruth.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous colors and composition, Ruth :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the blue flowers and the texture work done here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Ruth,
    I took some photos this week on a misty morning,
    tried out your new texture this afternoon, I'm very pleased with the result :-)
    I've posted about it on my blog and Flickr, hope you'll like it too.
    Nice weekend,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always enjoy your processing, Ruth. Very beautiful. Thank you, kareninkenai (PAF)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it :)