Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Texture Tuesday - The Pretty in Pink Edition!

Hi again, I've just started Kim Klassen's Skinny Mini E-course and wanted to join in on the texture tuesday project too! Kim has lots of free textures for you to try if you visit her site Kim Klassen Cafe

I decided to do another version of the amazing roses, yes, I'm still cooing over them now...




I used Kim's texture 'Subtly Yours' it's a favourite of mine, I set it to 'colour' for the first layer and then used a second layer set on 'soft light' which accentuated the lovely shabby textures in the layer and gave the photo a lovely vintage feel. 

As the theme this week is pink, I'm in my element as it's a favourite colour of mine, and I'm really pleased with the muted pinks this photo has ended up with, hope you all like it too!



9 comments:

  1. Love the pink!!! Just great.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Luv your blog header too.
    Barb in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. I also like your header!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm playing catch up - so many blogs to visit! I'm glad I didn't miss yours! Your version of the amazing pink rose is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your image, your work is beautiful!
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it :)