A New Kim Klassen Texture...


Ooh! She's so generous and lovely, giving us the free textures to try, we had about five minutes of sun yesterday late afternoon, so I rushed to take a few photo's that I'd been hoping to do since Tuesday...sigh. The up-side was lots of raindrops on these beautiful Lisianthus...




This is with the 'Aurora' texture, I'm  a lover of text on layers, so I was very pleased to have received a new one to play with! Thank you again Kim...



...p.s. I've got my other new blog up and running now too, with all sorts of articles on healing, life and self-awareness, with some photo's too of course! Please do visit! http://healingwithruth.blogspot.com/



8 comments:

  1. Ciao, over from Kim's TT. I love what you did with her texture, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that' looks good enough to sell ! Excellent! I just love it with the writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your rose is so beautiful - I can feel the dew drops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful use of this texture!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My! This is stunning! Fantastic macro and you processed it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous shot! Love the raindrops on the petals, it really makes the picture more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is gorgeous and I love text on layers too this is a great texture as the text is in the corners so easy to use that way i love your editing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it :)